Monday, July 27, 2009

Affiliate Classroom 2 Bonus Package


I know everyone is looking forward to the launch of Affiliate Classroom 2 by Anik Singal.

I have put get a "real" bonus package instead of recycled ebooks and "preceived value" material.

Affiliate marketing is great but you have to drive traffic to your affiliate products. I use a combination of PPC and SEO to get traffic.

Order through us and you will get

* Your link on 30+ PR4+ and higher sites. We actually setup a profile on these sites and put in your link and anchor text.
* I will bookmark your link on 30+ Social Bookmarking Sites
* I will ping and submit RSS feeds to 10+ RSS Feed Sites

Can I say "Moving on up" in the Google Rankings.

This is true value because I have to get my staff to actually do this work.

Affiliate Classroom Bonuses

No comments:

Post a Comment